AGILITYINSIGHTS has been providing insights, tools and mentoring to custom-fit agile design and implement agile capabilities in organizations since 2002. We are happy to have supported over 150 clients, and are proud of the feedback they share about how they experienced working with us.
If you want to implement agile design successfully but don’t want to pay ‘Big 4 fees’, you will find with us the experienced experts, offering proven solutions at reasonable rates.
Find out why agile design makes a difference to your business in 20 slides.
Why AGILITYINSIGHTS is different
In a dynamic context, the quick fix, tips, tricks, and best practice clichés, won’t work. And because every organization is unique, we start with a proven, fit-for-purpose diagnostic that shows up the right insights to ensure we create an agile management design with you that delivers sustainable results for your unique context. Learn more from the founder.
Our people and methodologies are different from those offered by other consultancies because firstly, we make sure that what we do works, and then we transfer our knowledge and skills across to your organization, so empowering your people to perform without external help.
We call this facilitated learning, and it leads to:
- a high level of buy-in, and with it, a higher success rates
- ongoing innovations that come from your own team, not from an outsider who will leave
- knowledge that you can build on in the future.
Find out more about our projects and the impressive outcomes AGILITYINSIGHTS' clients have achieved:
Food Industry, Italy
Management in Uncertainty
Work Team Organization
Think Tank, Switzerland
Executive Team Agenda
Public Transportation, Switzerland
Merger & Integration
Consumer Goods, Germany
CEO Office, Operating System
New Structure – New Leadership
Professional Services, USA
Agile & Digital Work
Food Industry, South Africa
Agility & Speed
Music Industry, Germany
Where the difference comes from
AGILITYINSIGHTS methodologies are well-researched. Every part of our approach and our process has been tried and tested. A host of clients can vouch for our value. But foremost, it's our partners that make the difference. They combine the best of business experience with facilitation expertise.
Here are some of the ways we get great results:
- We use ‘visual thinking’ to guide observations and facilitate an accurate interpretation of the data
- We are experienced in using feedback from the design check to stimulate self-reflection, facilitate inclusive multi-voice and multi-perspective dialogues
- Our PERFORMANCE TRIANGLE model helps creates a shared language around change
- Our MANAGEMENT DESIGN process is consistent, repeatable, and learning oriented.