Between October 2017 and February 2018, we conducted an online survey on agile management design. 220 companies across all sectors, all sizes and types of organisations in Europe and selected other areas participated. The results are available now and documented in a 44-page document.
The 2018 Global Study report on Agile Management Design offers insights on…
- The right balance between agile and stable capabilities
- The key to speed and control in organisations
- The relationship between resilience and renewal
- The management model that fits the change context.
- The connection between organisational and managerial agility
- The design that builds competitive advantage
- The fit of management model and business model
- The links between design and outcomes
Download the full report from the .NET PRIORITY Hub. If you don't have your passport yet, then simply register.
A cooperation between AGILITYINSIGHTS.NET and Partner Guido Bosbach, ZukunftHeute.
|Published: 10:48:01 03.07.2018||Agility Insights AG, Lukas Michel|