How can you and your business perform at the peak?
Learn from our PERFORMANCE SCAN about the fitness of your business to deal with higher challenges and interferences. Get your first insights on where your business stands in comparison with others.
To start with your team...
CONTACT YOUR EXPERT
What does business look like after major disruptions?
- Tight cost management, competition on fewer jobs and changed consumer behaviours prevail which increases the competition on the essential resources and increases the pressure on performance more than every before.
- The way we work has abruptly and fundamentally changed: Home office, remote meeting, collaboration across boundaries which demands fundamentally different principles on how we manage and organise.
What can we do?
Peak performance is the dividing feature of businesses in the new context. That's what it takes:
- Flow will replace traditional performance management: awareness, trust, choice, focus of attention.
- People-centric will be the principle of how we manage: self-responsible, delegation, self-organised, purpose.
- Agility, resilience and speed will determine how we organise work: capability-based rather than control -based.
- Dynamic is the dominant feature of the managerial operating systems: focus rather than goals, principles rather than rules, awareness rather that bureaucracy.
What factors determine peak performance?
Our research of businesses in turbulent context has identified six levels of capabilities needed to reach peak performance:
Level 1: Work
In a productive work environment, people are fully motivated to engage their knowledge and skills.
Level 2: Organisation
An effective agile organisation delivers results: Performance, innovation, growth.
Level 3: Management
People-centric management enables people to fully use their talents and act self-responsibly.
Level 4: People
People apply their inner game learning skills to fully unfold their potential and experience flow more often.
Level 5: Operations
A dynamic operating system limits interference from within and can handle disruptive and complex contexts.
Level 6: Toolbox
Tools with a design that fits the needs of people help them deal with new, higher challenges.
How can you master interference?
Learn with our 8-minutes PERFORMANCE SCAN how well your business is prepared to come out of any crisis in a position of strength.
GET THE EXPERIENCE FROM AN EXPERT
How can we support you?
- You will get an initial actionable results report on the five steps to reach peak performance.
- An expert will discuss with you the results of your PERFORMANCE SCAN with recommendations on action.
- Based on our research and experience, we will explore how your company can come out of the crisis with strength.
We help you create awareness, act on insights and learn fast.
Digital, data-driven, fast.
People’s perception about performance frames how we manage performance. Shape your perspective with the Performance Scan.
Prof. Dr. Kitikorn Dowpiset, Assumption University, Bangkok, & Mentor
High performance organisations are disciplined in how they develop a work environment where people can apply their talents.
Lukas Michel, CEO Agility Insights & Mentor
Peak performance requires the perfect fit with the organisational, social an individual context. Unlock the potential by creating the right context.
Guido Bosbach, CEO ZUKUNFTHeute & Mentor
Need help to get started?
Share with us your unique context and inflection point to find out how to build agile, people-centric and dynamic capabilities.
TALK TO OUR EXPERTS