To improve organizational outcomes, managerial models, interactions and systems have to change. To do this, leaders and managers need to revise the way they think. That thinking is deeply influenced by existing managerial models and assumptions that shape the culture of the organization.
Our work starts with creating a new a set of conscious, agreed decisions and principles about how you will run your business. This is the management design component. A good management design is custom-made to fit the business context, its strategy, organization and business model. It enables the business by providing the right management processes, decision making models and systems.
And because change is constant, a good design is not fixed, it’s agile. And that’s what we offer:
- A design check that offers the insights that lead to an agile design.
- An end to end process with tools and mentoring to convert the design into active agile management and organization.
Experience management design in 5 minutes: Take our Demo Design Check right now at no cost.
Our clients say our work is highly effective because:
- We take the right approach to designing and developing agile, as a key competitive advantage
- The dynamic capabilities we build in to every one of our designs provides the assurance that their business will be sustainable in today’s volatile environment
- Our style is quick, engaging, structured, inspiring, and impactful.
Living our values in the way we work:
- Agile: we are flexible, combine digital meetings with onsite personal conversations and guided workgroup sessions.
- Individual: Every situation is different. Hence, every project is different. Standardization makes us flexible. Design projects adapt to client needs.
- Social: every participant is part of the solution.
- Actionable: our advice is tailored to your context so that you can go forward without us.
- Measurable: our data-driven approach has long-standing value. Many of our clients come back to review their development with another design check and after-action review.
- Practical: outcomes are tangible and practical. It’s about getting things done and generating results.